Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whatever……

Ever since my days at Chowgule College have started, I have rarely blogged. There was lot stuff pending to be updated right from my day 2 at Karanzol camp to our latest (2 weeks back!) visit to Payatalee with Parag Rangnekar. Well, you can read the Payatalee thing on Rohan’s blog. He has written in detail, practically! Well, some more ideas I held up in my mind for blogging but kept postponing it further. The deadline has stretched and the backlog is still counting.
Well, you can blame Chowgule time-table for that matter for keeping us a tedious schedule from 8 to 5. Except Physics practical and the schedule, everything is good here. The campus environment is like that of some foreign university. It’s great to be a Chowgule TIGER, but sometimes I miss being an ENGICO!
Well no regrets!
OK, let me reveal my reason of this lazy blogging! I have joined Computer Science and that would be my major at third year. Most of the software people are lazy in their free time and don’t feel like doing anything which makes sense either to them or others. I can’t be an exception to such an attribute of Geekism. Other reason might be that I haven’t still adjusted to college life, that to in Chowgule College, which is miles different than what it as for us at GVM’s.
So reader, henceforth, along with my trek blogs, I would keep you updated with the news on the campus and some geek funda!
Sorry for not making it up, and hahh! The Karanzol Camp blog series is discontinued.
Note:-As I had mentioned earlier in my “Green Blogging” post, one of the laziest lad in our group, Rohan, has started a blog. Well, he is no more laziest now, I am leading the wagon!-)

No comments: