Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cycling again!

After a long break, I have now kicked….sorry peddled off with my new bicycle Hero Octane DTB 1.
I think it’s a great and paisa vasool bike (Rs. 5500/-). But it surely can’t beat a Trek bike…you can easily feel the difference between Desi & Pardesi…….
I started off from my home and started pedaling towards our college. Since I was riding after a long break, I had to wait 2-3 times to give myself some rest on the climb way to Farmagudi. But I think, 2-3 times is good, looking forward for continuous pedaling!
After reaching to college campus, I sat down on the steps in the college for some more rest watching vehicles pass by. To my surprise, I met Shaikh sir in college at 6:50 a.m. He parked his scooter besides my octane. gave his usual smile, and started walking towards Farmagudi.
I got up and pedaled forward, took a left turn and joined the Dhavali by-pass. Here I had nothing to do except sitting on bike because it was a slope. I waited untill I reached just near the road to Kavalem temple for some bird watching. The pair of Pied Kingfisher which I was eagerly waiting to watch, finally I met them sitting on a wire. To my surprise, I even saw a pair of wood pecker with other usual birds like Cormorants, Egrets, Kingfisher, Lapwing etc.etc.
I marched forward with a sigh of freshness & entered the noisy town back……
Note: I couldn’t upload any pics of this episode as I had no camera with me. But next time sure…..
sorry for t he inconvenience!

No comments: