Monday, October 8, 2007

पायतळी……(PAAYTALEE)


A heavenly beautiful place located while entering to Khandepar from Ponda….stopping near a small church, we climbed a half muddy road to reach this place. When I came here first time, I was stunned to see the beauty of this place.
This place was first visited by Saish, Omkar n Amey to search nesting sites for kingfisher. Than they informed us about this place & since then I have been a regular visitor of this place.
When I started my bird watching, my most memorable & beautiful bird watching has been at this place. Bee eaters, Kingfishers, Paradise Flycatcher, Whistling Thrush, Oriole, and Chloropsis etc were some of the sites I will never forget in my life.
More than a birding site, when you visit this place, you tend to forget all your frustrations, sorrows. This place gives you a new energy every time you visit it. A new thought to live your life.

No comments: