Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kaustubh…a poet misunderstood at the gun point!!!!!

It has been seen, observed, understood and inferred that some people are trying to target me and my group members for unknown reasons and intentions. This is my message to them.
You can go to any highest legal authority present in this world for saving you from being “defamed”. I, in my self written poems had/have no intentions of defaming anybody at any cost. But if some people think that my poems are a way to take out their personal jealousies and revenge on me, than they can go ahead with every possible legal proceedings. I am ready.

You can say what you have to say
My mind is made up anyway
All that bullshit that you talk which worked
Is not gonna work today
I have taken a high road goin above you

I have not done any mistakes. My poems are my expressions about this environment and people surrounding me. It is still not defined why a poet writes a poem and why he writes specific lines in it. There is no point in debating why I have written poems.
I am not a weak hearted person and I have got firm support from my family, friends and my teachers which I consider as a prized possession than money.
Go ahead, I am ready!
Expressing your personal jealousy and rage by this way is not going to work for a long period. If you have any problem with my relations with other teachers, dare to speak about it directly. Don’t use such cheap and backdoor ways to pretend that you are a warrior.

You can fool some people for all time
All people for some time
But not all people all time.

1 comment:

amit said...

teach him a lesson
and save yourself also.